The CAP Grant is a reimbursement grant. The needs of our community have always been a priority to the Junior League of Fayetteville (JLF). We are proud to serve some of those needs with our CAP Grant Fund. The CAP Grants enable the JLF to extend its financial support even further in the community by providing multiple, smaller grants to a greater number of charitable causes in our local area.
Applications are due by Monday, January 9, 2022, before 5:00 p.m.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance or denial by February 2023
Approved applicants must submit receipts and final reports by April 3, 2023
- Funds must be used to serve children birth to 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be from a non-profit organization.
- The purpose of the project must include how your organization will market and promote the Junior of League of Fayetteville.
- Applicants must be located in Cumberland or surrounding counties (i.e., Bladen, Harnett, Hoke, Lee, Robeson, Sampson, and Scotland).
- The maximum grant amount is $3,000.00 per applicant. The amount awarded is dependent on the number of applications received and the availability of funds.
- Requests for capital campaigns, fundraising, salaries, sectarian religious projects, scholarships, and long-term funding will not be considered.
- Funding can be awarded over three (3) consecutive years, however, applicants who have reached this provision and apply for a 4th consecutive year will not be considered.
- All receipts and documentation must be submitted no later than April 3, 2023, in order to receive this reimbursement grant.
- Each applicant must submit three copies of the application along with all required and pertinent information or one digital copy.
To request a Grant from JLF’s CAP Grant program, please submit an application prior to the deadline. Upon receipt of a completed application, a member of the Grants committee will be in contact to discuss the details of how JLF can meet the needs of your organization.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
2021-2023 Grants Chair
2021-2023 Community VP